- David built a scale model of a Pyramid in our the foyer!
- 14 school houses tall
- Mostly solid.
- Tomb of the pyramid represents how powerful Pharaoh thought he was
- stone was 50 miles down river
- wheel had not been invented
- we do not really know how the egyptians got the stones up the side of the pyramids!
- took 23 years to build
- 2.3 million blocks... needed to lay 3 stones an hour to get this completed.
- not slaves, pharaoh fed them well.
- 21 buses for the length of the base.
Sahara Desert... under which is rock! Good thing!